Monday, December 31, 2012

Cory Versus The Bank

My good friend and fellow lefty blogger, Cory Liebmann, has hit upon tough times, like the majority of us. Worst yet, he is now being victimized by Bank of America and all of their unethical dealings. In part of his effort to fight back, he's taking it public:
I bought my first home in 2001 via a VA Loan. Over that time I've weathered a job slow down, a job loss, the bank induced Great Recession and so much more. Now after over a decade of being a good homeowner, I'm facing the very real prospect of being homeless.

This process is demeaning, frightening and deeply humiliating. Sharing it openly is the only way that I can try to cope with it.

I don't know if I will make it through but I am using this space to detail my own struggles to save my home from a Bank of America foreclosure. I hope it helps give policy makers, wonks and other advocates a real and unvarnished view.
We at Cog Dis wish Cory the best of luck and give 'em hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment